Graduate Assistant Property Manager
A graduate position has arisen within our commercial management department for a dedicated and hard working individual with previous experience in the property sector.
Duties will be varied but will include:
- Management of utilities supplied to our properties i.e. verifying accuracy of bills, negotiating new supply contracts, ensuring accurate meter readings.
- Dealing with tenants on a day-to-day basis and assisting with general queries/requests.
- Liaising with contractors in order to carry out maintenance and repair works within our properties.
- Conducting viewings and negotiating new lease terms with prospective tenants.
- Assisting letting agents with the marketing/letting of our available properties.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward you CV to email@example.com
Please include Property Manager vacancy in the subject header.